- In order to get the most out of your Mo & Mel candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts (approx 2 hours minimum each burn)
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 4-5 hours at a time
- Do not leave candle burning unattended
- For a clean burn, trim the wick to 5mm at each time
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
- Keep candle free from any foreign objects, matches, wick trimmings, etc
- Do not burn your candle all the way down, always leave at least 10mm of wax at the bottom.
Once your Mo & Mel candle is finished, follow the below steps to reuse your vessel:
- Add boiling water to your vessel (don't scrub)
- Let it sit for a few hours or overnight
- You will notice the remaining wax will rise to the top of the water and would have hardened
- Gently push this into the water on one side to release the hardened wax - dispose of this or use as a wax melt
- Empty out the water and remove the wick base if it hasn't loosened already
- Gently wipe your vessel with a soft cloth or paper towel - remember don't scrub as this could damage the glass or internal lining of the vessel
- Reuse as you please!
Remove all packaging before lighting candle
Never leave burning candles unattended
Keep out of reach of curtains, children and pets
Do not burn candle on or near flammable materials, always burn candle on non-flammable receptacle
Avoid drafts or excessive vibrations
Do not touch or move candle while burning or if wax is still hot
Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard or injury
Remove linen pouch while candle is burning!